By Japanese doctors treating COVID-19 cases:
Part 2 on COVID-19: from one who worked in Shenzhen Hospital (Guangdong Province)
1. A runny nose and sputum-common cold
2. Coronavirus pneumonia is a dry cough-no runny nose.
3. This virus is not heat-resistant-is killed by a temperature of 26/27 degrees. It hates the Sun.
4. If someone sneezes with it, it takes about 6 feet before it drops to the ground and is no longer airborne.
5. If it drops on a metal surface it will live for at least 12 hours
6. On fabric it can survive for 6-12 hours. normal laundry detergent will kill it.
7. Drinking warm water is effective for all viruses.
8. Wash your hands frequently as the virus can only live on your hands for 5-10 minutes
9. You should also gargle as a prevention.
10. Can’t emphasis enough – drink plenty of water!
1. It will first infect the throat, so you’ll have a sore throat lasting 3/4 days
2. The virus then blends into a nasal fluid that enters the trachea and then the lungs, causing pneumonia. This takes about 5/6 days further.
3. With the pneumonia comes high fever and difficulty in breathing. 4. The nasal congestion is not like the normal kind. You feel like you’re drowning.