Paris France is open. Welcome to the city of lights. Paris we have missed you so much!!! Hubby and wife Justin Beiber and Hailey Beiber flew in for Men’s Fashion Week, and I flew in for my new listing 5 rue Auguste Comte 75006. Paris has never looked more beautiful and the French are so welcoming to tourists- and did I mention that some of my favorite stores are on SOLDES!
It’s time to visit Paris!
I wanted to write a blog of the best restaurants in Paris! You must try…
– Le Voltiare on quai Voltaire Paris 6
-Loulou / great with terrace in the garden of louvre
– Giraffe on place du Trocadero . Terrace with direct Tour Eiffel view
– Monsieur Bleu : great / big terrace . On the bank, next to amuse d’art Moderne .
More topical French :
-La Fontaine de Mars , 129 rue Saint Dominique . Paris 7
– Chez Georges in the 2 nd area .
– La Société : Place Saint Germain des Pres . Paris 6
– Restaurant in the new museum of Pinault rue du louvre.
-Hotel de la marine (not an hotel)
-Cafe Marly: under the arcade, right in front of the pyramide du louvre .
-Deux Magots 6 eme
Please make sure to have your COVID test for air travel to Paris
Here is the site to get your COVID test in Paris Doctolib.fr