St Tropez, I LOVE YOU. This trip to St Tropez was so much fun and way too short. The vibe here is all about the beach clubs: I rated the beach clubs and my favorite restaurants for you.
1. Loulou. Lunch is great, amazing tuna tartare, stuffed clams, and tuna tataki. Super cute and well edited gift shop for woven basket bags, and dresses. And then there is the dancing!
The beach club vibe is clean, organized, and very well maintained
2. Palmiers. Best staff. Nice guys, great music, great service. Order the spaghetti vongole, fried zucchini flowers, and prosciutto and melon!
The gift shop is very well edited: Melissa Odabash and Lisa Marie Fernandez bathing suits and dresses. The attendant kindly gave me the most amazing lavender home spray.
3. La Reserve a la plage. Brand new and gorgeous. Service was amazing. Food was gourmet , and delicious.Watch out for the dust!
4. Le Club55- for the tradition of it. Major history. Saw all my friends from London. Every chair was full. Heads up the crudités is 35 euros. Skip the beach, bring a towel. Just go for lunch.
Now for the food EnVille.
1. Banh-hoi. Great Thai food, great service, great ambiance, great location- perfect vibe
2. L’Italienne. On the port. Best team. Great Italian food. Fun dj!
3. Kinu Gawa. Awesome sushi. Pretty view of the port with gorgeous big windows
4. Senequier. Traditional cafe on steroids. Fun lunch/ drink vibes right on the port. Order the club sandwich, Caesar salad. I was obsessed with the granita!
5. La Yaca. Gorgeous and intimate hotel. Perfect stop for drinks before dinner.
for the chicest dresses in all of St Tropez
1. Minute wine and rose
2. Domaines Ott
3. Sancerre by the glass
Thank you ST TROPEZ for the amazing and fun vacation!