I found this super informative article about where people are living. The cities are back in style. I love New York City. I have been here since college, and I’m not leaving. Let’s take a look below ,and see what other cities are in style.
Can’t wait to hear your responses on my DM @kellybensimon.
Source: PROPERTY SHARK
- At nearly $7.5 million, Atherton, Calif.’s 94027 remains #1 most expensive zip code for fifth consecutive year
- Record $5.5 million median sale price gives Boston’s 02199 #2 spot
- Top 10 most expensive zip codes in 2021 all surpass $4 million mark — a historic first
- 33109 in Miami jumps 66% Y-o-Y, becomes #5 priciest in U.S.
- Nationally, 30 zips feature median sale prices higher than $3 million, more than double the number of areas in 2020
- Country’s 100 most expensive zip codes located in 10 states, with 70% from California
- Bay Area claims 47 of nation’s most exclusive zip codes
- Los Angeles County remains priciest county with 21 entries
- Once again, San Francisco boasts highest concentration of pricey zip codes, while NYC drops out of top 20
- Gibson Island’s 97% Y-o-Y price surge claims Maryland’s highest position yet at #23
- Exclusive Lake Tahoe enclaves rule Nevada real estate, Paradise Valley returns Arizona for 3rd consecutive year